[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: laxfish76  
Forum » Off Topic » Rant & Rave » Pet Peeves (Got a pet peeve? What is it? Vent!)
Pet Peeves
Jlance999Date: Friday, 2009-01-30, 2:54 PM | Message # 61
Ze Deathmin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Makes sense.

IamWright777Date: Tuesday, 2009-03-17, 8:28 PM | Message # 62
Semi-Village Idiot
Group: Users
Glad it makes sense to you Jlance, ha because I see a connection between you and that quote about not admitting defeat. And I am not talking Halo, where no matter if I honestly win 1/2 the time in free for alls you still declare yourself the winner (though half of my half of wins are really cheap kills ha). I am discussing the fact that you can't admit Evan is better than you (I went there, ok sorry I had to put something and it seemed funny). Really I don't mean it... Don't cry man... Its just a joke gone bad

um.... I arez amazing cuz I can doz what I wantz to do when I wantz to doz it... unless my mommy says otherwise

laxfish76Date: Wednesday, 2009-03-18, 8:17 AM | Message # 63
Humanity's Last Hope
Group: Moderators
eek

Man, Jlance, you should fix your intrawebz, so I can pwn you at Halo...:p

//Lax

Jlance999Date: Wednesday, 2009-03-18, 2:18 PM | Message # 64
Ze Deathmin
Quote (IamWright777)
Evan is better than you

I know this. He has live, go figure.

And lax its not something that can be fixed, I just can't get DSL where I live, or I'd happily get on and pwn you.

Also stuart you forgot to mention you played me 1v2 3 times and the highest score the two of you put together ever had against me was 26 against my 50.

IamWright777Date: Wednesday, 2009-03-18, 5:58 PM | Message # 65
Semi-Village Idiot
Group: Users
I didn't forget to mention, just neglected to. Ha, but it's simple math... you have to targets to hit, while each member of my team had only one to split between us. I have one plenty of games where it was two against me... not at your house granted, but 2vs1 isn't as unfair as you would think. Just saying, you still did great in those matches (you dirty ninja), but still if it would have been even teams, one on one, or free for all the outcome could have been way different.

um.... I arez amazing cuz I can doz what I wantz to do when I wantz to doz it... unless my mommy says otherwise

Jlance999Date: Thursday, 2009-03-19, 10:15 AM | Message # 66
Ze Deathmin
It really depends, it can be an advantage for me if i play right, but it can be a HUGE advantage for you if you just play as a team. You should at least be able to swap kills with me if you use any strategy at all. I shouldn't double your score regardless, even if I do have an advantage.

Forum » Off Topic » Rant & Rave » Pet Peeves (Got a pet peeve? What is it? Vent!)
Search: