[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: laxfish76  
Forum » Gaming » Game Discussion » Finding Friends on Xbox Live (Finding partners for online play on Xbox Live)
Finding Friends on Xbox Live
BMXPoetDate: Sunday, 2008-11-23, 7:54 PM | Message # 1
Blue Team
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Didn't know if this should have been under gaming discussion or here, feel free to move it.

BASICALLY, nobody should have to play alone, that's just boring sometimes. So put your GT here and the games you'd like to play online (maybe the mode), and hopefully we can find each other online.

Added (2008-11-23, 7:54 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Ill start i guess.

Usually I'm on Too Human nowadays, so if your ever online send me an invite or something.

If I'm not on Too Human, I'm playing Halo 1, 2, 3. Usually i play SWAT or Snipers, but ill play pretty much anything else if someone else wants to.

Also, to the mods, When I wrote this up I had a question...I know speaking of spider farming or duping is like the plague over at TH.net, whats the rule on that here? Just a question, please don't ban me, lol.

laxfish76Date: Sunday, 2008-11-23, 8:18 PM | Message # 2
Humanity's Last Hope
Group: Moderators
I think I will move this to Game Discussion. I think it should be there.

My gamertag is laxfish76, but I will not be on live, as I had to downgrade my internet. Will be on asap, but not sure when.

Also, I do not think the "duping" subject is a good one, but I should probably ask Jlance about it first. I will post when I know.

BMXPoetDate: Sunday, 2008-11-23, 8:34 PM | Message # 3
Blue Team
cool, thank you. I just wanted to know so i can avoid it if necessary, I wouldn't want to become the "bad seed" of the forums. So i take it that the spider farming is an AOK topic?

laxfish76Date: Sunday, 2008-11-23, 8:44 PM | Message # 4
Humanity's Last Hope
Group: Moderators
Sure, why not? I have no idea what that is anyway....

I'll ask Jlance, so i'll probably inform you tomorrow.

Jlance999Date: Monday, 2008-11-24, 9:22 AM | Message # 5
Ze Deathmin
Group: Administrators
Duping, cheating, anything, it doesn't matter, this isn't the official site of any game its just a site to enjoy talking about games and see reviews/news/guides about them. Pretty much as long as you don't cuss someone out/spam/slander someone anywhere but the rant section, its allowed, the rules aren't strict at all. In fact, make a spider farming and duping guide if you want to in the guides section lol.

MattpfeilDate: Monday, 2008-11-24, 4:06 PM | Message # 6
Teufel Hunden
Murder Inc 2072

I play Too Human, Call of Duty 4, and Gears of War 2(When I Get It)

Yes, I'm just that awesome :D

Redenbacher09Date: Wednesday, 2008-11-26, 10:30 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
CoD4, Too Human, Fable 2, Fallout 3, BF: Bad Company

I jump around a lot. I'm about to get a copy of Burnout Paradise as well. I need something to fulfill my urge of high speed, senseless destruction.

NixonDate: Monday, 2009-01-12, 3:58 PM | Message # 8
Not A Crook...
I don´t really play any big titles.. but if anyone see me talking about a game I play, just pm me.

"And I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place!"

Forum » Gaming » Game Discussion » Finding Friends on Xbox Live (Finding partners for online play on Xbox Live)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: