[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: laxfish76  
Forum » Gaming » Multiplayer Strategy » Too Human Stuff (Lost)
Too Human Stuff
BMXPoetDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 6:27 PM | Message # 1
Blue Team
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I don't have any clue where this belongs, so if you mods (lax) have any better place to put it, go ahead. I just wanted to see if anyone could help me out with something. I seem to always find epic stuff my other characters need whenever i play on my commando, and until silicon knights releases some form of a bank, i have no way to transfer my things from character to character. The last time i tried to get some random person to help me trade my stuff over, i gave him the armor and never saw him again, so i am hesitant about using someone i don't know to do this. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to log on for a bit and help me out sometime? thanks!

laxfish76Date: Friday, 2009-07-03, 6:58 PM | Message # 2
Humanity's Last Hope
Group: Moderators
This should be the right forum.

Anyways, I will gladly help. Name a time, and I'll be on to help you transfer the stuff.

//Lax

BMXPoetDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 10:41 PM | Message # 3
Blue Team
Group: Users
Anytime is good for me. I think i have you as a friend on Xbox live so if you ever notice im on just drop me a message. I wouldn't want to impose by setting a time strictly because it is good for me. I think i have enough stuff that i could give you some as kind of payment for helping me out, or if you know how to dupe (i don't) and you want to keep extras of all the stuff that's fine by me too. Thanks in advance!

laxfish76Date: Saturday, 2009-07-04, 9:50 AM | Message # 4
Humanity's Last Hope
Group: Moderators
No problem. I don't need any payment; I'm fine with doing it for free.

//Lax

Forum » Gaming » Multiplayer Strategy » Too Human Stuff (Lost)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: