• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: laxfish76  
Forum » Gaming » Upcoming Games » Halo 3: ODST
Halo 3: ODST
IamWright777Date: Monday, 2009-06-01, 6:29 PM | Message # 1
Semi-Village Idiot
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Right I know it hasn't been released yet, but the release date was announced, Sept 9. I figured I would start this thread to get people's opinions on how they believe this game will be. Also, just so everybody is aware, this game will feature two weapons with silencers attached. Any opinions on how that would effect multiplayer?

um.... I arez amazing cuz I can doz what I wantz to do when I wantz to doz it... unless my mommy says otherwise

Jlance999Date: Monday, 2009-06-01, 9:19 PM | Message # 2
Ze Deathmin
Group: Administrators
Moved thread to upcoming games.

PS: I am looking forward to this game.

IamWright777Date: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 3:28 PM | Message # 3
Semi-Village Idiot
Ha I probably should have just started it under upcoming games, sorry don't beat me. Ha but on the subject of this game, I hate how I can't find that much information about it.... why must bungie do this? Why can't they be like lionhead studios and just tell us all the good parts of the game so there are no surprises at all?????

um.... I arez amazing cuz I can doz what I wantz to do when I wantz to doz it... unless my mommy says otherwise

BMXPoetDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 0:58 AM | Message # 4
Blue Team
I have to admit, i will be counting the minutes until this game drops at stores, and not because im a halo fan boy. (okay maybe i )am a halo fan boy.) but just from the trailer im already excited. Better graphics, Realistic characters (no more unkillable super soldier: im looking at you John), and what seems to be a more teamwork-oriented game play (case in point: firefight mode, though it does seem to be a little bit too ripped off of L4D to me). As well as a beta invitation to fall of reach (i think that's only if you preorder though.) I rather like to think that its not a coincidence that it drops only seven days before my birthday...somewhere out there, Bungie is watching me, haha. I don't know about the rest of you, but i wont sleep for a week straight after getting the game.

Message edited by BMXPoet - Friday, 2009-06-05, 1:18 AM

Jlance999Date: Friday, 2009-06-05, 8:14 AM | Message # 5
Ze Deathmin
Same here, I plan to get it release day with a 12 pack of monsters lol.

IamWright777Date: Wednesday, 2009-06-10, 9:45 PM | Message # 6
Semi-Village Idiot
Ha Bungie is watching all of us... they know when we sleep... Honestly I liked John, but only because I got to kill tons of aliens as him... I hope they don't overdo the stealth too much, not many games can get that part just right, but I really do like the trailer.

Added (2009-06-10, 9:45 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Here is a fun fact I just learned today. Firefight mode will force the team to work together since there is a small number of re-spawns that must be shared between all teammates.

Jlance999Date: Sunday, 2009-06-14, 8:55 AM | Message # 7
Ze Deathmin
Oh joy, watch spawn camping be a problem.

IamWright777Date: Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 11:01 AM | Message # 8
Semi-Village Idiot
Yeah, well I don't know if there is going to be a normal multiplayer.... see Firefight is a cooperative mode where the team fights as many covenant as possible, similar to the zombie aspect of CoD 5.... I hope they actually have a person vs person multiplayer though, otherwise ODST won't do as good as it could have

Jlance999Date: Wednesday, 2009-06-17, 0:44 AM | Message # 9
Ze Deathmin
Ah alright, otherwise that would have been bad. I would definitely like a good co - op game, haven't had one in a long time other than Army of Two and it got old pretty quick. Pvp would be nice as well though.

IamWright777Date: Wednesday, 2009-06-17, 11:09 AM | Message # 10
Semi-Village Idiot
Yeah, well IGN states that Bungie claims to have not only PvP but also some new forge stuff... but who knows guess we have to wait until September to find out, don't we?

Jlance999Date: Thursday, 2009-06-18, 10:16 AM | Message # 11
Ze Deathmin
I guess so, or until more news about the game is released at least.

Forum » Gaming » Upcoming Games » Halo 3: ODST
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: