• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: laxfish76  
Forum » Game Reviews » New Releases » Prototype
Prototype
IamWright777Date: Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 11:32 AM | Message # 1
Semi-Village Idiot
Group: Users
Awards: 0
While it may not be Infamous (honestly no way I could know how the two compare since I have no PS3), first impressions are very good when you start playing. Well once you are through the tutorial they are. The game has two annoyances, one being that the lock on isn't really that good and the developers thought that when you are locked on time should slow a little bit. The second is combat in general.... Early on it isn't that bad because they are still holding your hand and ease you into it. Still I do recommend it for one thing.... the free-form running. I spent two hours running through Manhattan using advanced parkour moves and never even got bored... maybe I am just easily entertained but still it is worth a shot if you are considering buying this game. Be aware that it feels similar to Spiderman 2 (which isn't bad in my opinion).

Added (2009-06-16, 11:32 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Oh wait, wanted to add one more thing... If you are extremely realistic when it comes to physics this game may annoy you

um.... I arez amazing cuz I can doz what I wantz to do when I wantz to doz it... unless my mommy says otherwise

laxfish76Date: Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 5:21 PM | Message # 2
Humanity's Last Hope
Group: Moderators
I completely agree; it is a great game, IMO. I really have enjoyed it so far.

I also love parkouring around wink

//Lax

IamWright777Date: Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 9:01 PM | Message # 3
Semi-Village Idiot
I know right ha ha... seriously though.... I spent two more hours today doing that ha... who needs missions?

um.... I arez amazing cuz I can doz what I wantz to do when I wantz to doz it... unless my mommy says otherwise

Jlance999Date: Monday, 2009-06-22, 2:55 AM | Message # 4
Ze Deathmin
Group: Administrators
So IamWright when are you going to let me borrow this? Seriously you stole Fallout 3 for ages, you owe me lol.

IamWright777Date: Wednesday, 2009-06-24, 9:51 PM | Message # 5
Semi-Village Idiot
Ha I will get it to you once I am back from shooting nationals... but yeah I guess I do.... ha ha

laxfish76Date: Thursday, 2009-06-25, 12:05 PM | Message # 6
Humanity's Last Hope
Group: Moderators
It is a quality game, but I do not think the story is well done.

I may write up a review in the future, stay tuned.

//Lax

IamWright777Date: Tuesday, 2009-06-30, 10:32 AM | Message # 7
Semi-Village Idiot
I can agree with the story... I mean the WOI is really complex, and some entries are a tad pointless. Btw, what percentage complete is yours?

Forum » Game Reviews » New Releases » Prototype
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: